15-Day Money Back Guarantee
Our Return PolicyYour complete satisfaction with our product is guaranteed. If not,items may be returned or exchanged within thirty days from when it was shipped, with a Return Merchandise Authorization. To receive a return authorization on orders shipped, follow the steps outlined below.
- Please note that to be eligible for a return, items must be in their original purchased condition, product tag should be intact, include all product documentation, and shipped within 15 days.
- To expedite exchanging for a different product, we recommend returning for refund and then placing a new order. Please allow approximately 2 weeks for your refund to be processed.
- If a package or item delivered to you arrives damaged, please refuse to accept the shipment or call us immediately on 075677 88378. Please retain all packing materials unless instructed otherwise by monicajewelers.com. Claims for damaged or missing items must be reported immediately or within 3 days of receipt of your order.
*Online returns do not apply to the following items:
- Item(s) shipped over 15 days ago
- If item tag removed
- Exchanges, repairs, or resizing
- Items that were damaged or defective after delivery
- Engraved items or customized pieces
- International returns
- Engraved jewellery items (personalised/customized) may not be returned
- Special orders (customized) are a final sale and are not eligible for return
- Returns without a monicajewelers.com code, returns sent of C.O.D. items, and improperly packaged products will be refused upon receipt
- Returns with missing paperwork or a product will not be processed
Return Shipment:Additional shipping charges may be incurred, if packages are returned via alternate carriers, i.e. other than our registered couriers Blue Dart & Sequel Logistics. monicajewelers.com reserves the right to charge your credit card for any fees we incur at time of package receipt. To avoid additional charges, we recommend sending your return via our preferred Parcel Pro insured Blue Dart/ Sequel Logistics service as instructed for the return shipment.
How To Prepare A Return Or ExchangeTo return a diamond or jewelleryitem to monicajewelers.com, follow the below process: For all returns call 1800-270-1040 or write a mail on firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be given a Return Authorization Code. Package Your Return: We recommend you use the original shipping box, including all original packaging and collateral material. Your item would have been delivered with a diamond certificate whichis mandatory for exchange and refunds.
Shipping ChargesShipping charges, including special handling and any other related costs, are complimentary. Please do not ship returns C.O.D. If you receive any portion of your order damaged, please contact us prior to returning the items. monicajewelers.com, will not reimburse you for unauthorized shipping expenses incurred. Please retain all shipping materials for Sequel /Blue Dart pick up and/or inspection.
After Your Return Is Received By monicajewelers.comOnce your return is received in our system, you will receive a confirmation email. System processing occurs Monday through Friday. Please allow our team two business days, up to 48 hours, once the carrier arrives to receive the product into our system. Failure to obtain a Return Authorization code or include the Diamond Grading Report(s) can delay receiving your return. Once entered into our system, your return must be inspected by our quality assurance team. Please allow 4 -5 business days for this process. If there are any questions regarding your return, we will contact you. Once the inspection is complete, your return will be fully processed. For refunds, please allow an additional 2-4 days. If you are expecting a return shipment, you will receive a shipping confirmation the day of the outbound shipment. If you have any questions about your return, please call monicajewelers.com on our toll-free number at 1800-270-1040 or write to us on email@example.com
Credits To Your Charge CardCredit card purchases will be refunded against the credit card, or account used on the original purchase. Please allow up to 2 weeks from the date that monicajewelers.com has received your return for your account to be credited. You may wish to contact your credit card company on posting guidelines as they may vary. If you made a purchase through NEFT or IMPS, your refund will take approximately 4-5 working days from the date of the return's receipt. Bank fund transfers are posted against the original account they originated from.
Cancel Or Change An OrderIf you would like to change or cancel an order, please call monicajewellers.com on 075677 88378. We will attempt to accommodate the order changes to the extent possible prior to shipping confirmation. Some changes might result in delayed shipping. We will be unable to accommodate changes or cancellations on special order requests and/or orders that have already shipped. If your order has already been shipped, please contact us to set up a merchandise return once you have received the shipment.
Frequently Asked QuestionsHow do I return my order?
- Jewellery/product may be returned for a refund using our easy online return feature found here.
- For exchanges, repairs or refund you may also call a service specialist on our toll-free number 075677 88378 for assistance or can write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Special orders and engraved jewellery items are a final sale.
- Any ring where personal engraving was added, cannot be returned or exchanged but can be resized wherever possible.
- Once a returned item passes our quality inspection and is fully processed for refund, it typically takes 8-12 business days for the credit to reflect on your account. This time frame begins once we send you an email confirming we have received your package and has been returned to our inventory.